Monday 20 June 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hello there! If you've by chance stumbled upon this blog, welcome! My name is Dylan, and I am an aspiring makeup artist. I received my first makeup artistry diploma recently in December 2010, and I am currently working retail and working on building my makeup artistry portfolio, and I thought it might be fun to blog about my adventures, so that not only could I share what I know about beauty products, but also so that I could learn from you guys!

I love playing with makeup and learning new techniques and products, and am a nail art fanatic. I change up my nails once or twice a week, and if they don't have more than 2 colours on them, there's something wrong! =P

I love sharing what I learn with my friends and loved ones. Hopefully I can find some new friends and loved ones through this blog! If you would like to join me on my adventure, please subscribe to my blog so we can play and discover together!

Cheers and lots of love! (:
Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment