Sunday 7 August 2011

NOTD;; Neon-tastic! ♥♥

Hey guys! This is a style of nail that I've done once before and i just loved. I realized I hadn't taken any pictures or blogged about them, so I did them again so you all could see! Breakdown after the picture (Sorry, I need a new camera...) (:


You can view the video tutorial Here!

Alrighty, here goes nothing, colours from pinky to thumb:

-Silkline nail polish in Yellow
-OPI nail polish in Pamplona Purple
-Sally Hansen's Xtreme colour in Blue Me Away
-Orly Nail Lacquer in Orange Punch
-OPI nail polish in Colour So Hot it Berns
-Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro nail polish in Black Satin on every half nail
-Orly Instant Artist Polish in Crisp White
-Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat
-OPI Drip Dry

I'm going to be doing a video for this nail look, I have to redo because there are little things about it that bother me. Everyone's their own worst critic, right? Stay tuned for that and much more though! I've got reviews on the way and lots more fun stuff as well! Thanks so much for following and all the love, have a great day!

Dylan ♥♥

1 comment:

  1. This look is really cute, loving the colours.

    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete