Thursday 29 September 2011

NOTD;; Arrowheads and Fairy Dust! ♥♥

Hey guys! I did a redo of my popular arrowhead nails from way back in July, but I put a few twists on them, because I'm not one to repeat myself (: Check it out!


I did the glitter on my pointer finger for a youtube video that's uploading while I type this, and I couldn't bring myself to take it off lol! Here's the breakdown:

- OPI Nail Polish in Pamplona Purple
- Orly Instant Artist Nail Polish in Crisp White
- Pointer finger - Coastal Scents glitter in 004 Fairy Dust

I WISH this glitter would show up as amazing as it is in real life, but alas, my camera is old and lame. It's a white base with rainbow glitter. You'll just have to trust me when I say it's SUPER glittery and gorgeous!

Thanks for checking in ladies and gent(s), be sure to follow, like my facebook and check out my youtube videos!

Much love!
Dylan ♥♥