Sunday 11 September 2011

NOTD;; Fall Trends Inspired Nails! ♥♥

Hey guys! So after doing that little mini series on fall trends, I couldn't help it, and I went to the mall and picked myself up a brand new crimson red nail polish. Of course, I needed to use it straight away, so here's what I came up with!



I must say I'm a fan of the dark reds! The newest one is the lighter red used as the base. Unfortunately it's hard to tell the true appearance of the colour.. but if you need you can check out my fall nail trends blog post to see the actual nail polish. I was a little tied up trying to get shots of the detail work on the gold... But it's whatever! Here's the breakdown! (:

-Revlon nail polish in Get Reddy (lighter red base)
-Silkline nail polish, unnamed, but dark, bloody red
-OPI's Rising Star (Gold, from Burlesque collection)
-Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat
-OPI Drip Dry


They almost remind me of Christmas, oddly enough! 
But let's not get ahead of ourselves, I'm still shocked it's September.

Thanks for tuning in ladies, and what few gents may come! Be sure to tune in for more awesome beauty related fun times!

Lotsa love comin your way! 

Dylan ♥♥