Friday 23 September 2011

NOTD;; Thunderstruck feat. SUPER Glitter!! ♥♥

So a while back I did a big order from Coastal Scents, in which I purchased two jars of glitter, in silver holographic, one "fairy dust" (white with rainbow reflects), and since buying them I haven't used them at all! Figuring that that simply wouldn't do, I decided to take action. Here's the action I took!


I can't believe how glittery and easy the pointer finger is!
Really fun, I don't know that I've ever rocked a two tone line like that before, but I really enjoy it (: Here's the breakdown!

From left to right:

-OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
-Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Nail Colour in #370 Black Out
-Silkline Nail Art Polish in Yellow (No specific name)
-OPI Instant Artist Nail Polish in Crisp White
-Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat
-Coastal Scents Silver Hologram Glitter Powder (1 oz jar)

For the glitter nail, all I did was swipe a quick base coat on my nails and dip them in the jar of glitter. It is messy, and you will have to tap off some excess glitter, but it's so worth the trouble. Once it was set I put 3 good coats of top coat (well spaced out over a good amount of time), but only on the glitter nail. I did so because I wanted a smoother texture and extra shine to the glitter.

I mean, look at this thing! That's no base colour, just a clear coat underneath, dipping my nail in the glitter ONCE.


AMAZING outcome, I can't wait to try the fairy dust! And this glitter is cosmetic safe as well, so you can use it on your face without worrying, you just need a sticky base.

Thanks so much for reading guys, be sure to follow for more fun times, and check out my youtube, facebook and other social outlets!

Much love!

Dylan ♥♥