Wednesday 5 October 2011

NOTD;; Impactful Simplicity ♥♥

Hey guys, it's been a while! Sorry, it's been a tough week, but I'm back!

Sometimes, when you do nail art all the time, you're used to seeing so much action on your nails, that a simple style like coloured tips  is all you need to keep you satisfied.

...Okay, so I left all of my favourite nail polishes at my friend's place and had limited supplies. =P But my previous statement still stands! This ruby-tipped silver nail really worked for me, I like the classy look to it. It's a perfect way to include some fall colours into your look, while remaining fresh and chic. Check it out!


Love it, right? Here's the breakdown:

-OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
-Rimmel 60 Seconds polish in Silver Bullet (base, 2 coats)
-Revlon nail polish in Get Reddy (tips, 2 coats)
-Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat

I really like this combination, I think if I were to take my white orly instant artist script brush polish to the silver part in some manner it really would have amped it up (:

Thanks so much for reading, I'm definitely going to be doing some non-NOTD posts quite shortly!
Ne sure to check out my youtube, facebook, and tumblr if you like! (:

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥