Friday 4 November 2011

NOTD;; Fuschocking! ♥♥

Hey all! Sorry for that disappearing act there. 
In case you didn't notice, I'm a magician.
But anyhow.

I'm back, with another NOTD! This time I wanted to do something that's become kind of a signature nail look of mine, two or three tones with white line detailing. I really like this colour combination, as well as the placement of the lines. Check it out!





 I really like this colour combination, as well as the placement of the lines. Here's the breakdown:

-OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
-Rimmel 60 Seconds Polish in Pulsating
-Rimmel 60 Seconds Polish in Night Before
-Orly Instant Artist polish in Crisp White
-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

I'm trying out this new top coat because word around the web is that Sally Hansen's top coat help to prevent streaking in nail art, and I must say it's quite evident to me that those rumours are true. However, I do prefer the lasting power of my Revlon Extra Life top coat, so I think I'll do one layer of each, Sally Hansen to lock the art in and revlon on top for finishing.

Thanks so much for reading, be sure to comment, follow and check out all my other social media outlets!

I did also just post a new nail tutorial on my youtube channel, check it out!

Much love,
Dylan! ♥♥