Friday 16 December 2011

NOTD;; Up To My Nails in Snow! ♥♥

Tonight it began to really snow for the first time around my city! It's still not that much on the ground and it's falling really pretty, so I think it's only appropriate that I post this NOTD tonight. Check it out! (:



Some sparkly snow tipped nails for the snowy months.!

The first time I did these nails, I did them ALL in sparkles, like the pinkie is. It was super fun, but for some reason I felt it was a little off, so I decided to take them off and do just the tips in the sparkles. I like both of them (of course I do, yay sparkles!) but I can't tell which one I like more... What do you guys think?


In the meantime, here's the breakdown:

-OPI Natural Nail base coat
-ELF nail polish in Dark Navy
-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polish in White On
-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polish in Disco Ball
-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri anti chip top coat

I really like this navy colour, especially under the sparkles! Its a great little twist on french tipped fingers for the winter season. Hope you enjoy, thanks for reading!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥ 
-
Here's the breakdown: