Saturday 31 December 2011

NYENOTD;; Fireworks Inspired Nails! ♥♥

Hey all! Pop your corks and break out the confetti,
 it's NEW YEAR'S EVE DAY!

To commemorate this momentous annual occasion, I've come up with this fireworks inspired nail that is super fun, cute and celebratory! Check it out...

I love the glitter accent nail as well! And I did this all with a pencil and a flathead pin! 
So here's the breakdown:

-OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
- 1 coat ELF polish in Dark Navy
-OPI Colour so Hot it Berns (red)
-OPI Need Sunglasses? (yellow that looks green)
-OPI What's With the Cattitude? (blue)
-Sally Hansen Nail Pen in Silver
-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat

Accent Nail is done using Coastal Scents Silver Hologram Glitter Powder, which I totally love over glitter polishes, especially for removal. I have a video on how to do this, you can check it out right here!

As for the dots, since I don't have a dotting tool, I took a leaf from Kelly's (Beauty Obsessed) book and stuck a flathead pin into the eraser of a pencil. Voila, instant dotting tool! Ingenious!

Until next year ladies and gent(s), I hope you have a fantastic, safe and happy new year!

Much love!
Dylan ♥♥