Saturday 3 December 2011

NOTD;; A Coca-Cola Christmas! ♥♥

Ohhhh, way up north, where the air gets cold, 
there's a tale about Christmas that you've all been told...

Hey ladies and gent(s), I'm back with another NOTD! I've been in the Christmas-y mood lately, and that part of me came up with this nail look. I didn't even realize it totally looked like a coke can until like a day later. Coca Cola was the first product to merchandise Santa Clause's image, so it still rather fits the theme! (: Check it out...



I really like the outcome of this look, it's kind of my trademark style with the colour blocking and the white lines again, but much more festive :D

Here's the breakdown:

-OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
-2 coats OPI polish in Colour So Hot it Berns (from Swiss collection)
-1 coat Sally Hansen XtremeWear polish in Celeb City
-Orly Instant Artist polish in Crisp White
-2 coats Sally Hansen Insta-Dri fast drying top coat
-OPI Drip Dry

Something relatively simple and holiday friendly. I love this red polish, it's the perfect candy apple, primary red, and it is SO pigmented.

Thanks for tuning in, be sure to check out my facebook, youtube and comment if you like! Much love, and happy Christmas shopping!
Dylan ♥♥