Tuesday 17 January 2012

NOTD;; Shining Gunmetal! ♥♥

Hey all! So I recently picked up a nail polish from Sally Hansen called Gunmetal, and it's SUCH a gorgeous colour. I put it on my nails and I just kinda stared at it for a while, trying to figure out what kind of art to play around with on it. Finally I decided that it's so pretty that for now I just wanted to keep it minimal and show off the nail polish. Check it out!



I really like the simplicity of the lines, it's a bit of a throwback to how I used to always do my nails in college (:
Here's today's lineup!


Very easy one today. Here's the breakdown:

-OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Gunmetal
-Orly Instant Artist polish in Platinum
-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat

Easy enough, but I still can't stop looking at them. This gunmetal colour shines with blueish and greenish tinges in different lights, so it's always changing. 

Thanks for checking this out, be sure to stay tuned for more blogs and videos! Until next time!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥