Thursday 29 March 2012

Dylan's Song of the Week;; Gotye! ♥♥

Hey guys!

So I've been trying to think up blog posts to personalize up this blog a little bit so it's not all just nail posts. On top of some beauty posts I'm planning, I've decided to do a weekly post on my favourite artist and song of the moment, since I'm always listening to music and it's a really big part of my life. This week, I'm featuring an artist that I don't think is known well enough in the world, Gotye, even though the video I'm showing you guys has over 2.7 million views. I feel like I'm responsible for half of those views. But check him out! This is his song, Hearts a Mess.


The videography for this song is outstanding, and I love the sound and mood he's put to this melody. That pipe organ instrument gets me every time.

I hope you guys enjoy this song, if you do or if you already love Gotye as much as I do, let me know in the comments!

Much love!
Dylan ♥♥