Tuesday 6 March 2012

NOTD;; Kinetic Sunshine! ♥♥

Hey guys!

I've been running myself around like crazy over the past while with moving in and everything, I never got to post this NOTD! It's simple, but I really wanted to use my two new China Glaze polishes. Check it out!


When I first put these polishes on my nails together, I thought they were blindingly bright. Adding the silver line in between helps to block the colours a little more and give them dimension. It was also the only thing I could do with the thirty seconds left I had to do my nails that night! =P
Here's the breakdown...

-Rimmel 60 seconds in Clear as base
-China Glaze polish in Sunshine Pop (yellow)
-China Glaze polish in Kinetic Candy (blue)
-Orly Instant Artist polish in Platinum
-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

I'm sitting on a dining room chair writing this blog post in the middle of a big, empty room.... I've got a new place! I moved out of my parent's home and into a great apartment with two really awesome people. I can't wait to get everything set up and start filming in my new room! ...That is, once everything is out of boxes... which could take a while. =S

Until next time, much love!
Dylan ♥♥