Saturday 28 April 2012

AHHHH OMG OMG NAIL MAIL!! ♥♥

YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS

I GOT MY FIRST EVER NAIL MAIL!!!

So my good friend Kerrie from Gorgeous-Glamour was ever so kind to send me 3 bottles of nail polish, two I think that she won and one she had gotten for free, which was so kind and generous of her!! I still can't believe she did that for little ol' me (:

Check out what I got!

what a sweetheart (:
Here's a closer look at the polishes..

They are, left to right:

-Essence Colour & Go polish in Walk of Fame
-Essence Colour & Go polish in Black is Back
-Colour Club Art Club liner polish in Turqueis




This black nail polish is without a doubt, the glossiest black nail polish I've ever tried. One coat is practically opaque, but the second coat brings on the fabulous.




      The turquoise nail polish is super sparkly and way pretty in person, but it is a clear gel base polish so it's more of an accent liner, but at that it's quite jam packed with glitter.





This greyish taupe colour looked a little daunting in the bottle, but once I got it on it really agreed with my skin tone. It's like business attire on your nails (:

It was so kind of Kerrie to send me these, and the best way I can think of thanking her in return is to encourage everyone who reads this to check out her website and give her some love and support for me!

Where you can find her...

Gorgeous-Glamour Website

Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter


Until next time, stay polished!
Much love,
Dylan ♥♥