Monday 30 April 2012

NOTD;; Black Magic! ♥♥

Hey guys and dolls!

For today's NOTD I've used two of my newest nail polishes that were sent to me by the fabulous Kerrie (check out my blog post >right here< if you haven't!) and I lovvvee themmm! Check out the look I created..

Who would be able to resist a little sparkle like this? (:
Here's the breakdown...

-Essence Colour & Go polish in Black is Back
-Colour Club Art Club Liner polish in Turqueis
-Sally Hansen Gem Crush polish in Glitz Gal (accent nail)
-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

I LOVE THIS LOOK. It's simplistic, doesn't take a million years to achieve like so many of my other looks, but it's got a lot of impact. Here's a shot of them in natural lighting...


This black nail polish is so glossy, it's ridiculous. That is ONE COAT of the black. I still can hardly believe it when I say it.

The Sally Hansen Gem Crush nail polish is amazing as well. That's one coat over the black essence polish, and holy wow is it ever jam packed with glitter! I need to go buy more!

That's it for now, if you like this look, let me know and share it with your friends!
Until next time, stay polished!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥