Friday 29 June 2012

Dylan's Song of the Week;; Miami Horror! ♥♥

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I've done one of these... but I just found a new band, and I love adding these little tidbits of personality to my blog! Music has always been a huge part of my life. I always say my head's like a radio- There's always music playing in there. 

This week's musical addiction has been to Miami Horror, a really cool alternative electronic band that has a very different sound. It's that kind of music that sounds okay the first time you listen to it, then it grows on you and you can't stop playing it. Check it out!

Moon Theory


I love this song, it's that kind of chill that doesn't make you want to fall asleep. The two other songs I adore off of their album Illumination are Echoplex and Ultraviolet. Definitely been playing non-stop on my brain-radio. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Show me some comment love and share with your friends if you do!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥