Tuesday 31 July 2012

NOTD;; Pop-Art Tribal Nails! ♥♥

Hey guys!


Today I come to you with this really detailed, really stand-outish nail look! I've seen tribal nails around more than a few times and I can't believe it took me this long to get around to doing them, but I finally did, and I'm in love! Check these puppies out...





REALLY bright and colourful, which brings that kind of pop-art feel, the combination of the two styles is super eye catching. If you have the time, this look is very fun to wear!
Here's the breakdown...

-Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base Coat
-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On
-SILKline detail polish in Yellow
-Orly Instant Artist polish in Hot Blue
-Orly Instant Artist polish in Jet Black
-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti Chip Top Coat

I've always been a fan of geometric lines and angular patterns, so this look is right up my alley. I knew I wanted to do different patterns on each nail, and changing up the angle of each pattern really made this look go wild.

I also did the dots with the tip of a dull pencil this time around, for a smaller dot, and it really turned out to be the perfect size! Score 1 for DIY!

Would you rock these loud tribal nails? Let me now in the comments!

Thanks so much for tuning in, and as always, stay polished (: 

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥