Thursday 20 September 2012

It's Swatchtastic! Revlon's Brilliant Strength in Hypnotize! ♥♥

Hey guys!

Today I've got swatches of an amazing polish I picked up from Revlon's new Brilliant Strength collection. Check out this colour!!


It's called Hypnotize, and rightly so. This beautiful, yellowy antique gold has an amazing effect on the nails, and glides on like a dream!








Here's a shot of one coat of Hypnotize. It definitely has a strong opacity to it, and the application was a breeze, The brush on this polish is a little wider, which is ideal for minimal work to get a smooth coat.









With two coats of this polish, you're set for life. It also dries relatively quickly and really resists chipping. I wore two coats with no top coat for two days, and I hardly saw any wear and tear.











Hope you all love this polish as much as I do, I can't wait to show you what I did with it! Stay tuned for the next post, with a video to match! :D

Until next time, stay polished!
Much love,
Dylan ♥♥