Wednesday 17 October 2012

NOTD;; FRIGHT NIGHT!! My First Halloween Mani for 2012!! ♥♥

Hey everyone!!

Halloween is without a doubt my FAVOURITE holiday. I mean, why wouldn't it be? You can be whatever you want to be... and so can your nails!

Check out what I magicked up...

Totally fun right? I used that 2 minute marble technique again on the pinky and as the sky behind the tombstones, simply because it's SO COOL and it works perfectly!
So here's the lineup of the plethora of polishes I used for this look:



From left to right...

-Orly Instant Artist polishes in 
Jet Black and Platinum

-Sally Hansen Xtremewear in
 Blue Me Away, Black Out and White On

Rimmel 60 Seconds in
Grey Matter and Silver Bullet

-Elf polish in
Dark Navy

-Zoya polish in
 Arizona

-SH Mega Shine Topcoat

I'm going to take a few of these nails and expand on them to make full manicures, for sure. I love using the marbling technique and I think using it as sky or fog as the background is just way too cool.

This look was really fun to do, and it really got me into the Halloween mood... I'm going to do a blog post to show you guys how we've decorated our house for Halloween! Hope you like spiders!

Until next time, stay polished!
Much love,
Dylan ♥♥