Thursday 1 November 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN from Edward Scissorhands!! ♥♥

Happy (slightly belated) Halloween everyone!!

October has been a crazy month this year, what with work, getting set up for school, my BIRTHDAY, and Halloween, I've hardly had time to film or post anything! I've missed blogging, so today I'm going to jump back in by showing you guys my Halloween Costume!






I'm sure most, if not all of you have seen Edward Scissorhands. Having decided that my former idea of Gambit from X-men was a bit of a pipe dream, I decided to take on this legendary character instead :D











Here's my interpretation... It took a lot of borrowing belts from friends, but by golly, it was worth it!


I did buy the hands, I paid about $35.00, but aside from finding 3 belts for $1 each and the makeup, that was all this outfit costed me.
Some more shots of when I did this for work...


I actually had to wear a pair of gloves underneath the scissor hands, because they were too loose and I couldn't control them! They were dangerous enough when I COULD control them, could you imagine??

It was just so damn creepy when I smiled.... but this is the one full body shot I have!

This is by far my most successful Halloween costume yet, I'm so happy with it! It was really fun walking around downtown, everyone wanted pictures with me =P

What were YOU for Halloween? I want to see pictures!!

Thanks so much for tuning in, have a great November!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥