Wednesday 7 November 2012

It's Swatchtastic! China Glaze's Awakening ♥♥

Hey guys!

So on top of the plethora of nail related items I got for my birthday last month, this nail polish was gifted to me by a very sweet work friend (Hi Serena! <3) and I am in LOVE. Check it out!


HOLY ASDFFGGJGHJHL. I LOVE duo-chrome polishes, so this colour is right up my alley. China Glaze, you've done it again!







Awakening is a beautiful rose-gold duochrome that just looks amazing on the nails. This is that type of colour that looks completely different in every lighting, so there's always something fun at your fingertips!












In that respect, I took basically a zillion pictures.




(with flash)

The application and finish of this nail polish reminds me of OPI's Just Spotted the Lizard, from the Spiderman collection. Kind of sheer with one coat, but loaded with a fine metallic shimmer that looks more and more gorgeous with each additional coat.

Do you have any duochrome polishes that you can't live without! Tell me, for I must know! Leave it in the comments below, or come talk to me on Twitter, I don't bite (: 

Until next time, stay polished!
Much love,
Dylan ♥♥