Friday 16 November 2012

NOTD;; Mystic Embers ♥♥

Hey everyone!

This week I had an interview at Sally Beauty Supply, which was super exciting and I hope to hear back from them soon! However, when I got called in for my interview, it was the same day, and when she called, I HAD NOTHING ON MY NAILS OHMYGAWD!

In my efforts to come up with something unique and eye-catching in a matter of one hour, I came up with this combo, which I totally love! Check this out:


I'm in love with this combination, my favourite nail polish with my favourite flakie top coat!
Here's the breakdown...

-Rimmel 60 Seconds in Clear as a base
-ELF Dark Navy
-Orly Lunar Eclipse
-ELF Fairy Dust
-Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat

The orange tone of the flakie really pops against the blue-purple of Lunar Eclipse, it looks so nice in person, and it definitely got my interviewer's attention =P


Hope you enjoyed, if you have this glitter top coat and you've found some awesome combos, let me know! I'm addicted!

Until next time, stay polished!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥