Monday 10 December 2012

NOTD;; Snowflake Nails! ♥♥

Hey everyone!!

Going to school has put a bit of a creative cap on my nail art streak... Anything I put on my nails has to come off for class, so I haven't been putting too much work into them! The other night I was practicing my application on my roommates, and all the nail polish floating around made me want to do something wintery and fun. This is what I came up with!

It`s similar to a "Frosty Tips" look I did last year, but I switched up the angles and used a darker base blue for a more sophisticated look. Read on for the breakdown...
It's a really simple one this time:

-OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Blue It
-Orly Instant Artist polish in Platinum
-Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat

It's nice to have something fun and Christmas-y on my nails again, I've just been going for my favourite solid colours lately to save time and hassle. It was nice to have some fun! (:

That's it for this time, hopefully I'll get back into the groove of blogging and making videos once life is more in order! Thanks a million for tuning in, and until next time, stay polished!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥