Wednesday 23 January 2013

It's Swatchtastic;; OPI Black Cherry Chutney! ♥♥

Hey all!

At school the other day my friend showed me this gorgeous colour, and I just had to try it on for size! It's definitely one I need to add to my repertoire. Something about almost-but-not-quite black colours are just so  sexy! Check this baby out...

Natural Lighting

There are more than a few colours like this out there, and I definitely wouldn't be against owning them all. It's one of those ones that people take a second glance at- "Oh, black nail polish. HEYWAITAMINUTEIT'SPURPLE!"
 So much fun!


With Flash

One coat of this colour is quite strong, but you really don't get the full, dark, glossy effect without two coats. It's quite easy to apply, and it has a gorgeous subtle shimmer to it that really enhances the look of the nail.


LOOKIT UNDER ARTIFICIAL LIGHTING OMG TO DIE FOR.

OPI's done it again! They really know how to knock it out of the park with dark, vampy colours like this one. Next time I'm in the beauty supply store, I'm definitely picking this up. 

Here's to rocking those winter colours for as long as we can! Let me know how you like this colour in the comments below, or if you own it, how much you love it, because I know you do!

Thanks for tuning in, and until next time, stay polished!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥